ARRMA has released details of some updates to their 2wd Brushed fleet, labeling the updated vehicles as MEGA.
Comprising four super-tough and ultra-rugged ready-to-run RC kits, the ARRMA 2014 MEGA range has a vehicle to attack any environment, any surface and in any conditions. Crowned by the multi-award-winning GRANITE monster truck, this fleet of vehicles is equipped with awesome features that include:
- Fully waterproof 35A ESCs for unrivalled smooth operation
- 15T MEGA motor for consistent power control on all surfaces
- 2.4GHz radio transmitter and receiver units for fast and glitch-free control
- Water- and dust-proof 69.4 oz-in (5kg-cm) steering servo for unrivalled control precision
- Painted polycarbonate body shell for long-lasting durability and super-cool looks
- Mounted multi-surface dBoots tires for ultimate traction in any environment
- Assembled, super-tough chassis, oil shocks and 2WD drivetrain for easy out-of-the-box action
One detail that seems to have been missed is the 2 year warranty on all of the vehicles, something that ARRMA must have had some confidence in their vehicles to offer. Certainly the updates improve what is already an impressive lineup for the price from Hobbico, and upgrading to the dBoots tyres would definitely be an improvement.