Yes it’s on the shelves at good newsagents once again, and here is the wrap on what you will find within the pages of the magazine this month. There is a few different articles in this edition which is always interesting to read.
- Auto alley has the latest news on the Team Associated F1 Car & T4.3 RTR, the Traxxas Ford GT & new Rally car, HPI Savage XL Flux Y Kyosho 1970 Chevelle SS.
- Quads & Drones look at the affordable Ares Recon FPV quadcopter
- There is an interesting article on getting into RC which is worth a read by anybody getting into the hobby
- Chris Lander has also penned an interesting piece on what spare parts to carry for your car.
- Second Look goes back to review how the Kyosho Rage VEi is holding up after almost a year
- There is a great article on building the Axial Racing SCX10 II Jeep Cherokee, being built by an 8 year old to boot!
- Reviewed is the BSD EP8 Blazer XB Buggy
- Racing Lines has all the latest event news, reports and results.