It seems to be a big day for Australian news and results today!
JQ is back from his first ever Australia trip, where he attended the Naracoorte South Australian Tri Series Finale. The track was super loose and dusty, and got really bumpy for the mains. Qualifying was 4/6 rounds, and it was a very close affair with JQ TQ:ing before Andrew Foord. Almost every round was decided by about 1 second. The finals were interesting, with two 20 minute mains being run. The first one went to Foord, after JQ ran out of fuel while leading, on the last lap (deja vu anyone?). The second main then went to JQ, with Foord finishing 2nd. Tied in points, the tie-breaker went to JQ for the overall win! This was the 4th JQ Asia Tour event, and once again, rather incredibly, all White Editions made the A main. This time there were three, JQ, Nathan Separovich and Ashleigh Frensham. As for the Yellow Editions, there were two in the B main! Great performance!
- Joseph Quagraine JQ – REDS – AKA
- Andrew Foord Mugen – Nova – AKA
- Mark Brown Mugen – Nova – AKA
- Shane Hancock Mugen – Nova – AKA
- Mick Campion Mugen – Nova – AKA
- Nathan Separovich – JQ – OS – AKA
- Matt Samra Kyosho – Nova – AKA
- Ashleigh Frensham JQ – OS – AKA
- Ian Smedman Losi – OS – AKA
- Michael Ellis Mugen – Nova – AKA
- Simon “justwaitingforamate” Page Kyosho – RB – AKA
- Lewis Hewitt Losi – OS – AKA
For more details and photos, visit the JQ Products website http://jq-products.com/the-car-yellow-edition-news/464-jq-wins-for-jq-products-reds-and-aka-in-australia