On Saturday the 14th of December the club will be opening for a Working Bee. It would be largely appreciated if the club members and non members could attend and help with the cleaning up of the track and surroundings.
Jobs to be completed are
- Slashing of weeds growing on track infield. (If anyone that owns a slasher could please bring it along. the club doesn’t own one)
- Removal of rocks from racing surface
- Removal of rubbish left after race meets
- Repair of racing surface
- Re-pegging of pipes that have come loose
When the works are complete the track will open for practice for all those that helped with the working bee.
Gates will open at 9am
For more details visit the MORRCC facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Melbourne-Off-Road-Radio-Car-Club-morrcc/205992426162709
It is always difficult to publicise major events to attract drivers to Attend, so we thought we would help by putting up a calendar of major racing events on our very own Racing Calendar.
AARCMCC provide no such calendar across all sections, and not all clubs are AARCMCC affiliated. So if you have a major event, send us the details via the Contact Us page and we will put the details up for all to see!
Team Durango has released details of it’s freshly updated DEX410V4 off road buggy. The changes are evolutionary rather than revolutionary, but the changes reflect what appears to be a solid increase in strength and ease of maintenance.
- Front & rear gear diffs
- Harder diff cases
- Ultra-Slim aluminum chassis
- Premium carbon fiber parts
- Universal joint center drive shafts
- Two way slipper clutch
- Revised a-arms
- Low friction shock o-rings & updated pistons
- New Dimec X spec ball cups
- Cab forward body
- Larger body clips & captured hinge pins
for mroe details check out the kit page on the Team Durango website http://www.team-durango.com/race-cars/dex410v4/
As there was no real central place that I could find for RC Car News, Racing news, reviews etc for within Australia, I decided somebody had to do it, might as well be me!
Things are in their infancy at the moment, but keep an eye out for news and updates as things get rolling.